The June 5 primary elections are nearly upon us. While I cannot advocate publicly for any one candidate in any race, I can enthusiastically encourage all registered voters to make your voices heard. There are numerous important races across the state with a direct impact on education and specifically charter schools, from local school boards all the way to the governor’s mansion in Sacramento. The political division of the California Charter Schools Association has compiled a list of voter information on key races across the state. See this helpful information here.
- Parent University: Child Nutrition – April 30th | Taller para padres: “Nutrición infantil” – el 30 de abril
- AEA Friday Leadership Message – April 19, 2019
- 17th Annual Creek to Bay Clean Up on Saturday April 27th, 2019 | Toma Acción con nosotros el 27 de abril, 2019
- IB Continuum Parent University – April 17th | Taller para padres continuo de IB – el 17 de abril
- AEA Friday Leadership Message – March 22, 2019